2014 was a great year that went by in a flash! This year was a big year of firsts and full of fun experiences with family and friends. Along the way I learned 14 things about myself that I will take into 2015.
- With Paul’s help I had the dedication to actually get rid of our Sallie Mae debt!
- It is totally acceptable to put an egg and yogurt in your hair for the name of beauty!
- The Statue of Liberty has a lot of cool history!
- Paul and I created an herb garden and didn’t kill all of the plants…ahaha!
- Washing my makeup brushes with coconut oil makes them super soft and smell great! SEE
- Losing weight is hard. It takes a consistency, planning and a lifestyle change to make it worthwhile.
- l can make BBQ like a pro for my hubby who loves it!!
- Depotting MAC eye shadows is not as hard as I thought it would be.
- I really can live on a strict budget from month to month!
- Sometimes stepping out of my comfort zone is important. This year it opened up new experiences I would have been closed off to in the past.
- l made it through three days with ONLY drinking juice!!
- DC’s Cherry Blossom Festival is so much FUN!
- When I buy expensive products for my skincare I actually use them.
- Last, but not least, I really love to blog!! 🙂