Spring has sprung! With the snow outside still melting from the latest snowfall on Monday you would not know it though!! I, for one, am so ready for warmth, sunny days, and to wear all my clothes that have been packed away this winter.
Recently, I was notified by Sonya from Once Upon a Glam that I was tagged by her for The Spring Beauty Tag! If you have not checked out her blog I suggest that you do! She posts about fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and her weight loss journey as well!
1. Do you change your makeup when Spring arrives? If so, how? Yep! When Spring arrives I tend to wear lighter eye shadows. Also, I love a pink inspired smokey eye. The Naked 3 is at the top of my wish list for this Spring! I believe that the pink toned colors would create the perfect look with some of my spring outfits! Here are some products I know I will be using a lot this Spring:
2. What’s your favorite Spring fragrance? Right now I have been using the DKNY: Be Delicious Fresh Blossom. The smell is light and sweet. When it starts getting warmer I tend to wear more body sprays than perfume because of the heat. Sometimes perfume is too strong and it is overpowering and sickening. One of my favorite body sprays is The Bath and Body Works: Cherry Blossom.
3. What’s going to be your favorite accessory this Spring? Lately I have been obsessed with my monogrammed necklace! This was my wedding present from Paul on our wedding day and I wear it constantly. In the winter I wore a lot of gold jewelry but I find that my silver jewelry matches more with my Spring/Summer outfits. I know I will be wearing this necklace all throughout Spring.
4. What’s going to be your most worn item of clothing this Spring? Cardigans! I love how a cardigan is lightweight and can add a splash of color to any outfit! I can not wait to start wearing my white, mint green, hot pink, and other cardigans this spring.
5. What are your Top 3 favorite Spring nail polishes?
Essie: Absolutely Shore
Butter London: ALCOPOP
Essie: Haute as Hello
6. Do you prefer pumps or sandals in Spring? Sandals! (Once I get a pedicure!!) I love that with sandals my feet feel ‘free.’ After wearing boots all winter it will be a nice change! Target has these that I have been eyeing:
7. What’s your favorite Spring Jacket Once it gets warmer I tend to not wear jackets and stick to cardigans. But if I had to choose, I know on a colder day I will be wearing my cropped pea coat. It is from Old Navy and not too heavy or bulky.
8. What’s your favorite flower? To me, when I think of Spring I can’t help but think of daffodils!! My hometown has an entire weekend festival devoted to daffodils called the Daffodil Festival. Growing up, my family would go to this festival every Spring! From going to so many of the festivals throughout my life I have acquired a couple of t-shirts, sweatshirts, blankets, and even art! Paul, my husband, has always commented on how this festival must be a big deal since my whole family and I have so much stuff from it! I am SO excited for the first weekend in April when Paul and I get to go to my hometown to visit and go to the Daffodil Festival. I can’t wait to share it with him so he can experience it as well..and get him a t-shirt too! 🙂 I would love it if a few blogs that I love to read would participate in the tag as well!
What do you love most about Spring?