This day has turned out better than expected. Being that I rolled out of bed fifteen minutes before I had to leave for work…I did not have high hopes. Have I ever mentioned I am not a morning person?
To my surprise I was nominated for the Liebster award!! This is so exciting!! This award is nominated to different bloggers who are ‘up and coming’ with less than 200 followers.
Primed And Nearly Perfect nominated me!! If you have not checkout out Marisa’s blog you are missing out!!
Along with the Liebster Award it allows for me to answer 11 questions from Marisa, give 11 facts about myself and nominate 11 more lovely blogs!
11 Questions from Marisa:
- What are your favorite color combinations? I love neutrals and a good smoky eye. I typically lean towards always buying different shades of brown, bronze, and taupe for eye shadows and then go from there for the rest of a look.
- If you could have a lifetime supply of any one food, what would you pick? Garlic. Yes, I know that sounds gross but I love it! I can eat it by the clove. For I while I would even carry a baggy of it in my purse to have fresh garlic ‘sprinkled’ on all my food. My roommates in college hated it ahah!
- If you could live in any foreign country, which one would you choose? Germany! I was born there and would love to go back and really experience it now. Also, the food is delicious.
- What are your top 3 foundations? Tarte Amazonian Clay: Full coverage, great year round! L’Oreal Magic Smooth Soufflé: Sadly this was discontinued and I am hording my last container of it!! Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua: Perfect for summer!
- What do you think is a person’s most attractive feature? I love looking at people’s eyes. No one has the same color as someone else. Also, you can really tell a lot about a person when looking them in the eye.
- Whats your favorite animal? I have been an avid cat lover for a long time…If I wasn’t married I would most likely be a cat lady by now!
- Whats your favorite TV show or movie? Or your favorite actor/actress? Lately I have been loving Brooklyn Nine-Nine. It is the best show to watch if you love to laugh! My favorite actor right now is Matthew McConaughey! Not only is he gorgeous but the character he played in True Detectives was so dynamic.
- If you were a world leader for one day, what would you do? Oh wow. This is a hard question to answer. Being a political science major there is SO much I want to do! If I could somehow simultaneously make abortion illegal and strike down Obamacare I would do that in a day. Yeah, that would be the perfect day.
- What clothing item is a staple in your wardrobe? Oh that’s easy, black leggings. Since I have been losing weight these are my go to pants! They go with everything and still make me feel confident when wearing them.
- Whats one thing thats made you smile today? Other than being nominated for this award, getting my Polar FT7 watch!! I am hoping it really amps up my workouts and fitness motivation as it monitors the calories I burn.
- What keeps you motivated when you are blogging? Or, what do you enjoy the most about blogging? I am new to blogging but already love it so much! The beauty blogging community is so different from anything I have experienced. The positive atmosphere is what I enjoy most. Everyone is all about building each other up and sharing what we love about different products.
11 Facts about ME!
- I can’t go to the dentist without someone being there with me for moral support.
- I’m a terrible driver…
- I have an obsession with Miley Cyrus. I am actually going to her concert in April!!!
- I was once registered as a teaching major at my alma mater.
- My iphone has no music on it; nor have I bought music on itunes before.
- My husband’s nickname for me is Chicken McNugget. HAHAHahahaha..
- For a long time I believed I would have ten children.
- I am an avid lover of school lunches…MMM square pizza.
- My best friend and I spent $50 in McDonalds gift cards in one weekend, yes two days.
- I go to Target 2+ times a week just to browse and search the end caps for good deals.
- What is life without cookie dough?
These are some blogs I have been reading a lot lately! Give them some love and see how they answered!
- Things She Does
- Once Upon a Glam
- Everything That Flickers
- What She Does Now
- Robin L. Cole
- Love it London
- Lipstick and L’Attitude
My questions to them:
- What are your favorite toppings on a pizza?
- What is your holy grail foundation?
- What is the last book you read?
- Where do you shop the most at?
- If you had unlimited amount of money to buy three new beauty products what would they be?
- Coffee or Tea?
- Three things that make you ‘you’!
- Most expensive item in your makeup collection?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your idea of the perfect date?
- Favorite perfume?
There are a couple rules regarding this award, so they are as follows:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
I hope that everyone I’ve tagged decides to go through with posting as well. Can’t wait to read all of the responses J